Daily Lotto results on 6 July 2022 Here you can find the latest and Previous Lottery Results Daily Lottor Results. Today’s Draw of Daily Lotto Results in Wednesday 6 July 2022 Updated Below. Visit our site to see the Daily Lotto results at the moment they are drawn.
Daily Lotto Result Wednesday 6 July 2022
23 – 31 – 02 – 15 – 18
Draw Number 1212
|TOTAL POOL SIZE||R1,117,471.80|
|NEXT DRAW DATE||2022-07-07|
The Daily Lotto results have been carefully checked to ensure accuracy. It is impossible, however, for us to take responsibility for mistakes made on this site. The National Lottery website should be checked for winning numbers. You can also enter your numbers into a maximum of 10 Daily Lotto draws in a row with the Multi-Draw option. Ithuba’s National Lottery app can also be used to play Multi-Draw.
- A bet slip may be picked up at any lottery store
- The numbers between 1 and 36 may be chosen up to five times, or you may request a Quick Pick
- Play as many boards as you want
- You may enter up to 10 consecutive draws in total. Leave blank if a single draw is required
- To pay for your ticket, you must take your wager slip to the teller
List of prizes:
|Number of matches||Odds of winning||Prizes share|
|5||1 in 376,992||35.60%|
|4||1 in 2,432||9.20%|
|3||1 in 91||20.40%|
|2||1 in 9.4||39.90%|
You can play online
- Here you can pay for lottery tickets by opening a lottery account and making a deposit.
- If you want to take part in a draw, decide which one you want to enter.
- Pay your entry fee and confirm your entry.
Time And Date Of The Daily Lotto Result
- Each Wednesday & Wednesday, we hold a Lotto draw at about 20:20 (12:20 GMT).
- Oz Lotto is drawn every Wednesday at 20:20 AEST (12:20 GMT).
- Every Wednesday, the Powerball draw takes place at approximately 20:20 Australian Eastern Standard Time (12:20 GMT). Live results can be seen here!
- It is drawn every Wednesday at about 20:20 AEST (12:20 GMT). Here you can watch live results!
Some Important Information
A winner is chosen every day?
Check out the How to Play Daily Lotto section of the National Lottery website to learn more.
The winners are
- Match 5 of Division 1: two winners (R210,000 each)
- In Division 2, Match 4: 294 winners (each winner earning R320)
- The third match in Division 3 (R20.50 per person) tallied 9,201 winners.
- In Division 4 – Match 2, there were 97,660 winners (R4.90 per person).
You should always check the official lottery website to find out the winning numbers. As accurately as we can, we post the results, but only the National Lottery can provide proof of 100% accuracy.
Tips on How to Win the Lottery
Here are nine useful suggestions for increasing your lottery winnings chances
Buy more tickets. But you’ll spend more money and you may still not win any of them. But at least 10 chances of winning is obviously greater than just 1 chance by 10. And what you can be certain of is that if any of them wins, you’ll recover your money back.
Form a lottery syndicate or group where you all play as one. This means you get more tickets and lottery numbers which will result to higher chances of winning. Imagine having a group of 100 people who buy 10 tickets each, that’s 1000 tickets, 1000 chances of winning. BUT be careful with this idea, as people are not trustworthy. The eventual winner of the lottery may betray all of you. So only join groups with people you can trust with your life. And also if you win, don’t betray others.
Additional Information Of Winning Prizes
Prizes and Chances for Winning
- Moreover, the jackpot prize is guaranteed to be given away, so if no players match all five numbers, the jackpot ‘rolls down’ and is split among all players who match four numbers.
Don’t choose consecutive numbers. For example, suppose you’re playing a lottery with five winning numbers and you have till number 55 to choose from. The total number must be between 104 and 206. According to studies, approximately 70% of lottery winnings fall into this category.