Daily Lotto results on 22 July 2022 Here you can find the latest and Previous Lottery Results Daily Lottor Results. Today’s Draw of Daily Lotto Results in Friday 22 July 2022 Updated Below. Visit our site to see the Daily Lotto results at the moment they are drawn.
Daily Lotto Result Friday 22 July 2022
02 – 17 – 23 – 35 – 09
Draw Number 1228
|TOTAL POOL SIZE||R1,460,729.90|
|NEXT DRAW DATE||2022-07-23|
The Daily Lotto results have been carefully checked to ensure accuracy. It is impossible, however, for us to take responsibility for mistakes made on this site. The National Lottery website should be checked for winning numbers. You can also enter your numbers into a maximum of 10 Daily Lotto draws in a row with the Multi-Draw option. Ithuba’s National Lottery app can also be used to play Multi-Draw.
Tickets can be purchased up until 20:1 on the day of the draw, at which time the daily Lotto draws are held. Entry into the game costs R3, and it is playable online and in stores. You can play Daily Lotto South Africa this way.
- A bet slip may be picked up at any lottery store
- The numbers between 1 and 36 may be chosen up to five times, or you may request a Quick Pick
- Play as many boards as you want
- You may enter up to 10 consecutive draws in total. Leave blank if a single draw is required
- To pay for your ticket, you must take your wager slip to the teller
List of prizes:
|Number of matches||Odds of winning||Prizes share|
|5||1 in 376,992||35.60%|
|4||1 in 2,432||9.20%|
|3||1 in 91||20.40%|
|2||1 in 9.4||39.90%|
Daily Lotto SA draws are not part of the national Lotto, so you don’t have to play other games in order to win. No prize money can be rolled over, as the whole purpose of the promotion is to produce winners only.
You can play online
- Here you can pay for lottery tickets by opening a lottery account and making a deposit.
- You can either select ‘Quick Pick’ to randomly select five numbers between 1 and 36 or you can choose five numbers from 1 to 36. It is up to you how many boards you play.
- If you want to take part in a draw, decide which one you want to enter.
- Pay your entry fee and confirm your entry.
Time And Date Of The Daily Lotto Result
- Each Friday & Friday, we hold a Lotto draw at about 20:20 (14:20 GMT).
- Oz Lotto is drawn every Friday at 20:20 AEST (14:20 GMT).
- Every Friday, the Powerball draw takes place at approximately 20:20 Australian Eastern Standard Time (14:20 GMT). Live results can be seen here!
- It is drawn every Friday at about 20:20 AEST (14:20 GMT). Here you can watch live results!
Some Important Information
Although this site takes steps to ensure the accuracy of National Lottery results, we cannot accept any responsibility for any errors, mistakes, or omissions that may appear in these results.
A winner is chosen every day?
Indeed. It is guaranteed that the jackpot prize money will be awarded even if no single number matches all five. As a result, the jackpot is split equally among all those who match two or more numbers.
Check out the How to Play Daily Lotto section of the National Lottery website to learn more.
The winners are
- Match 5 of Division 1: two winners (R210,000 each)
- In Division 2, Match 4: 294 winners (each winner earning R320)
- The third match in Division 3 (R20.50 per person) tallied 9,201 winners.
- In Division 4 – Match 2, there were 97,660 winners (R4.90 per person).
You should always check the official lottery website to find out the winning numbers. As accurately as we can, we post the results, but only the National Lottery can provide proof of 100% accuracy.
Tips on How to Win the Lottery
Here are nine useful suggestions for increasing your lottery winnings chances
Buy more tickets. But you’ll spend more money and you may still not win any of them. But at least 10 chances of winning is obviously greater than just 1 chance by 10. And what you can be certain of is that if any of them wins, you’ll recover your money back.
Form a lottery syndicate or group where you all play as one. This means you get more tickets and lottery numbers which will result to higher chances of winning. Imagine having a group of 100 people who buy 10 tickets each, that’s 1000 tickets, 1000 chances of winning. BUT be careful with this idea, as people are not trustworthy. The eventual winner of the lottery may betray all of you. So only join groups with people you can trust with your life. And also if you win, don’t betray others.
Additional Information Of Winning Prizes
Prizes and Chances for Winning
- Daily Lotto offers thousands of rand in prizes in every draw, and all you have to match five of your numbers to win the jackpot. You can still win if you match just two or more numbers, even if you don’t manage to match all three.
- Moreover, the jackpot prize is guaranteed to be given away, so if no players match all five numbers, the jackpot ‘rolls down’ and is split among all players who match four numbers.
- There are no fixed amounts for the prizes. The tickets are sold for a certain amount of money that goes into a pool that is then split up according to the percentages in the table. All the players who win a prize in a particular division then get a share of the money. The prize amounts can change from one drawing to another because of this.
Don’t choose consecutive numbers. For example, suppose you’re playing a lottery with five winning numbers and you have till number 55 to choose from. The total number must be between 104 and 206. According to studies, approximately 70% of lottery winnings fall into this category.
Don’t choose a number that falls in the same number group or ends with a similar digit. Although there is a possibility that you may win, the probability is very low.
Look for more unpopular games played at odd times. Don’t go for lottery games that always have a winner try to explore other unpopular games. Most likely, people will all go to that lottery game, so your chance of winning is lesser. Go to the less popular, with the lesser game player, so your odds of winning are higher.
Some people tend to play the lotto based on the number of their birthday, or the birthday of a family member. If this happens, you will usually get more numbers from 1 to 31, as this corresponds to the days in the calendar method. If you choose numbers above 31, this may not increase your chance of winning but it can boost your probability of not sharing the prize with anyone.
Keep in mind that every number in the lottery has an equal probability of being chosen as the winning number. There is no software that could predict the exact winning number. But you can increase your chance of not splitting the jackpot price if you use the not-so-common number.
Play the right games. There are many kinds of lottery games that you could play. If you join the national lottery draw, there is a much broader number pool as compared with a local or state lottery. In a local lottery, the odd of winning are higher compared with a nationwide lottery.